Limited International Warranty
Prestyl far-infrared heating products are designed to provide many years of comfort. The product has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards (additional info in “Safety and Approvals”).
Should unintentional failure of this equipment occur, Prestyl will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the equipment at no expense to the user, provided it is returned to a Prestyl regional service facility, or Prestyl’s US facilities freight prepaid. If Prestyl USA determines that the warranty claim is valid, Prestyl USA will pay for the return shipping; if the failure is due to neglect, misuse or any other non-covered event the user will be notified and may elect to have the product disposed or repaired/replaced at his/her expense.
The international warranty is valid for products sold and installed in all countries. Rules and regulations pertaining to warranty may vary per country. For more information on local inclusions or exclusions please contact your local Prestyl importer or distributor.
Five (5) years from date of purchase with valid dated receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase (in some countries the warranty is only 2 years; please check with your local distributor to confirm the duration of the warranty in your region).
Prestyl’s warranty compliments the obligations of your independent dealer, installer or reseller and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer. You may have other rights, which vary by country or region.
Prestyl’s warranty applies provided the product is installed correctly and it is used for its intended use in accordance with its operating instructions. The claimant must present a copy of the original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, reseller’s or installer’s name, model number and the production date of the product.
The warranty is void if:
- Documents have been altered in any way or made illegible
- The model or production number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed, or made illegible
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been executed by unauthorized service organizations or persons
- The unit has been painted, coated, or any type of covering has been glued, riveted, screwed or otherwise attached to it
- There is damage caused by accidents, including but not limited to, natural disasters, lightning, water or fire, acts of war, civil unrest, misuse or neglect
- The wrong Voltage was applied to the unit
- The product is sold via the Internet by someone not authorized by Prestyl
Product Warranty only:
- Prestyl USA offers a product warranty only.
- The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs.
- Prestyl USA does not assume any liability resulting from improper installation or improper use of this product.
- The shipper is responsible for proper return packaging, preferably in the original box.
- In no case shall the company be liable for any consequential damages for breach of this, or any other warranty, express or implied whatsoever. This limitation, as to consequential damages, shall not apply in countries or regions where prohibited.
Product maintenance and supplemental warranty:
Your independent installer may offer additional (optional) services and local warranties which may cover items not covered by the factory warranty; these services, if offered, are independent agreements between the local independent dealer and customer only; Prestyl does not offer or support these services
Verifying operating status:
In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience (if you suspect that your Prestyl product is defective) unplug the panel and plug it into a known working alternative outlet (plug it in directly, without any auxiliary thermostat or outlet multipliers/power strips). If it works the problem is not with your panel.
Before you call an electrician to fix the problem, confirm that the outlet that was used for the panel is active; test the outlet (without any thermostat or other accessory plugged in). For this, you can use a lamp or other known operating appliance.
If the outlet is OK and you used an auxiliary thermostat, please check the setting (make sure it is not switched off). If the fault is with the auxiliary thermostat please contact your thermostat vendor for repair or replacement.
If the outlet is dead and no other devices work, please check your fuses and/or breakers or call an electrician to correct the problem. Breakers may trip if too many appliances are connected to the same circuit; this is not considered a product defect.
If you are not sure, re-read the operating instructions carefully before contacting your installer/retailer or dealer.
Contact your local Prestyl retailer, installer, dealer, distributor, or importer.
In order to serve you better, Prestyl requires that all returns for warranty are accompanied by a Return Material Authorization document (RMA). Prior to shipping any product to Prestyl’s regional or US repair facilities, please contact your local retailer, installer, dealer or Prestyl importer to obtain a RMA number, and the current “ship to” address for our regional customer service department. Product received without a RMA may be returned repaired or un-repaired at the customer’s expense or disposed.
If you would like additional information on Prestyl’s products, optional third-party accessories, or if or have questions, which your local retailer, installer or dealer is not able to answer, please email us at:
email@example.com, or write to the mailing address provided with your product.